Friday, October 3, 2008

Memory Lane

Tonight I had the opportunity to go the Homecoming game for Beech High School.  This is the high school where most of our students go.  We had 5 girls on homecoming court this year from Long Hollow.  Two of the girls tonight, Haley and Brittany are girls that I get to disciple on a weekly basis.
This was the second game I have been to this season.  It definitely brought back a lot of memories from high school.  I will say that it reminded me of how much I loved college more, and you could never pay me enough money to go back to high school.  It's definitely a season of life I am ok with not living again. :) 
It was so great to see all of the Long Hollow girls all dressed up! It was such a sweet reminder of what a blessing it is to walk along side of these girls day in and day out.  I couldn't ask for a better ministry or job! Here are just a few pics from the night! 

 Brittany and Reed
Precious Caroline and I

Emily and Haley right before the game!
Love these sweet girls!

My Sweet Lexi and I.  I will miss her when she moves to Fl.
Me and my sweet Haley! She looked so beautiful!

Rachel, Darilynn, and I hanging out at the game!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could've gone :-( Darn evening classes. I heard they won though! No such luck for TTU this weekend.

Katie said...

I totally remember freezing my butt off with you at many HHS games!!

Heather said...

Cute pics, Britt!! Love and miss you!!!

Heather